It was so popular in 2015, we’ve brought it back! The 2017 edition of Miss Exotic World Match Game continues, where the ten contenders battling it out for Reigning Queen of Burlesque next week at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend fill in the blanks as hilariously as possible and tell us what we can expect from them in the upcoming competition. Next up is RedBone!
1. Students flocked eagerly to attend RedBone‘s controversial new BurlyCon Class: How To RedBone.
2. Julie Atlas Muz is a woman of many talents. Just yesterday I saw her pull RedBone out of herRedBone!
3. Dirty Martini is such an icon, RedBone went to the Met Gala dressed as her.
4. Burlesque stars are so desperate to get their hands on a Catherine D’Lish robe, they’ll even RedBone.
5. Mr Gorgeous is SO gorgeous, even his RedBone comes with a health warning.
6. Determined to cement his reputation for show-stopping extravagance, Jett Adore opened his magnificent cape to reveal a fully rhinestoned RedBone.
7. When asked how she maintains such a luscious, iconic ass, Michelle L’amour replied, “Oh it’s a breeze. I just massage RedBone into my cheeks every night!”
8. Kitten and Lou raised eyebrows at BHoF this year when they appeared in matching RedBone costumes.
9. Bazuka Joe does not like to be disturbed when he is RedBone backstage.
10.There was surprise and amusement when BHoF announced a new title up for grabs at this year’s Tournament of Tease: Best RedBone.
And finally: This year at BHoF, RedBone is going to RedBone and make you feel RedBone
RedBone will compete for Miss Exotic World, Reigning Queen of Burlesque 2017 at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend Tournament of Tease on Saturday 3rd June in The Orleans Showroom, Las Vegas.
Quoted in major international newspapers and held in high esteem and affection by the international burlesque community, 21st Century Burlesque Magazine has documented the contemporary burlesque scene since 2007. Founded and edited by Holli-Mae Johnson.