It was so popular in 2015, we’ve brought it back! The 2017 edition of Miss Exotic World Match Game continues, where the ten contenders battling it out for Reigning Queen of Burlesque next week at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend fill in the blanks as hilariously as possible and tell us what we can expect from them in the upcoming competition. Next up is Gin Minsky!
1. Students flocked eagerly to attend Perle Noire‘s controversial new BurlyCon Class: How To Read A Shady Bitch.
2. Julie Atlas Muz is a woman of many talents. Just yesterday I saw her pull Tigger! out of herpubic hair!
3. Dirty Martini is such an icon, Anna Wintour went to the Met Gala dressed as her.
4. Burlesque stars are so desperate to get their hands on a Catherine D’Lish robe, they’ll even take a Red Hot from Camille 2000.
5. Mr Gorgeous is SO gorgeous, even his sewing machine comes with a health warning.
6. Determined to cement his reputation for show-stopping extravagance, Jett Adore opened his magnificent cape to reveal a fully rhinestoned Chris Harder.
7. When asked how she maintains such a luscious, iconic ass, Michelle L’amour replied, “Oh it’s a breeze. I just massage Swarovski crystals into my cheeks every night!”
8. Kitten and Lou raised eyebrows at BHoF this year when they appeared in matching Huey costumes.
9. Bazuka Joe does not like to be disturbed when he is throwing shade backstage.
10.There was surprise and amusement when BHoF announced a new title up for grabs at this year’s Tournament of Tease: Best Curtain Call Outfit.
And finally: This year at BHoF, Gin Minsky is going to serve the children and make you feel like saying “Yaaaaasssssssss!”
Gin Minsky will compete for Miss Exotic World, Reigning Queen of Burlesque 2017 at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend Tournament of Tease on Saturday 3rd June in The Orleans Showroom, Las Vegas.
Quoted in major international newspapers and held in high esteem and affection by the international burlesque community, 21st Century Burlesque Magazine has documented the contemporary burlesque scene since 2007. Founded and edited by Holli-Mae Johnson.