It was so popular in 2015, we’ve brought it back! The 2017 edition of Miss Exotic World Match Game continues, where the ten contenders battling it out for Reigning Queen of Burlesque next week at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend fill in the blanks as hilariously as possible and tell us what we can expect from them in the upcoming competition. Next up is Jessabelle Thunder!
1. Students flocked eagerly to attend Tito Bonito’s‘s controversial new BurlyCon Class: How To masturbate on stage.
2. Julie Atlas Muz is a woman of many talents. Just yesterday I saw her pull a diamond out of nostril!
3. Dirty Martini is such an icon, Heidi Klum went to the Met Gala dressed as her.
4. Burlesque stars are so desperate to get their hands on a Catherine D’Lish robe, they’ll even eat bull testicles for one.
5. Mr Gorgeous is SO gorgeous, even toenails comes with a health warning.
6. Determined to cement his reputation for show-stopping extravagance, Jett Adore opened his magnificent cape to reveal a fully rhinestoned butthole.
7. When asked how she maintains such a luscious, iconic ass, Michelle L’amour replied, “Oh it’s a breeze. I just massage duck sperm into my cheeks every night!”
8. Kitten and Lou raised eyebrows at BHoF this year when they appeared in matching vibrator costumes.
9. Bazuka Joe does not like to be disturbed when he is crocheting backstage.
10.There was surprise and amusement when BHoF announced a new title up for grabs at this year’s Tournament of Tease: Best hairography.
And finally: This year at BHoF, Jessabelle Thunder is going to tear up the stage and entertain the masses. She’s gotta bring a mix of classic with her own added flare and make you feel some kinda way 😆 Im honoured to be a part of such a magnificent competition and a weekend full of love and laughter. I can’t wait to be surrounded and inspired by so many beautiful people and honour our legends. 💋 .
Jessabelle Thunder will compete for Miss Exotic World, Reigning Queen of Burlesque 2017 at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend Tournament of Tease on Saturday 3rd June in The Orleans Showroom, Las Vegas.
Quoted in major international newspapers and held in high esteem and affection by the international burlesque community, 21st Century Burlesque Magazine has documented the contemporary burlesque scene since 2007. Founded and edited by Holli-Mae Johnson.