It was so popular in 2015, we’ve brought it back! Welcome to the 2017 edition of Miss Exotic World Match Game, where the ten contenders battling it out for Reigning Queen of Burlesque next week at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend fill in the blanks as hilariously as possible and tell us what we can expect from them in the upcoming competition. Next up is Bettie Bombshell!
1. Students flocked eagerly to attend Kitten La Rue’s‘s controversial new BurlyCon Class: How To throw some serious sideye.
2. Julie Atlas Muz is a woman of many talents. Just yesterday I saw her pull a starboa out of her ass…..cuse me what was the question?
3. Dirty Martini is such an icon, Leonardo DiCaprio went to the Met Gala dressed as her.
4. Burlesque stars are so desperate to get their hands on a Catherine D’Lish robe, they’ll even tackle Dita for one.
5. Mr Gorgeous is SO gorgeous, even his teeny tiny shorts come with a health warning.
6. Determined to cement his reputation for show-stopping extravagance, Jett Adore opened his magnificent cape to reveal a fully rhinestoned Jett Adore mini me.
7. When asked how she maintains such a luscious, iconic ass, Michelle L’amour replied, “Oh it’s a breeze. I just massage children’s tears into my cheeks every night!”
8. Kitten and Lou raised eyebrows at BHoF this year when they appeared in matching plain, normal people costumes.
9. Bazuka Joe does not like to be disturbed when he is *BLEEEEEEEEEEEP* backstage.
10.There was surprise and amusement when BHoF announced a new title up for grabs at this year’s Tournament of Tease: Best 360 cooter slam… (look it up).
And finally: This year at BHoF, Bettie Bombshell is going to say YAAAS, WURK and GIIIIIRL more than she should and make you feel e-n-thusiastic!
Bettie Bombshell will compete for Miss Exotic World, Reigning Queen of Burlesque 2017 at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend Tournament of Tease on Saturday 3rd June in The Orleans Showroom, Las Vegas.
Quoted in major international newspapers and held in high esteem and affection by the international burlesque community, 21st Century Burlesque Magazine has documented the contemporary burlesque scene since 2007. Founded and edited by Holli-Mae Johnson.