It was so popular in 2015, we’re bringing it back! Welcome to the 2017 edition of Miss Exotic World Match Game, where the ten contenders battling it out for Reigning Queen of Burlesque next week at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend fill in the blanks as hilariously as possible and tell us what we can expect from them in the upcoming competition. First up is The Lady Josephine!
1. Students flocked eagerly to attend Medianoche‘s controversial new BurlyCon Class: How To photograph your own tits.
2. Julie Atlas Muz is a woman of many talents. Just yesterday I saw her pull a baby burlesquer out of her vulva!
3. Dirty Martini is such an icon, Ru Paul went to the Met Gala dressed as her.
4. Burlesque stars are so desperate to get their hands on a Catherine D’Lish robe, they’ll even sanitize Tigger’s rosary.
5. Mr Gorgeous is SO gorgeous, even his semen comes with a health warning.
6. Determined to cement his reputation for show-stopping extravagance, Jett Adore opened his magnificent cape to reveal a fully rhinestoned replica of himself.
7. When asked how she maintains such a luscious, iconic ass, Michelle L’amour replied, “Oh it’s a breeze. I just massage fruit loops into my cheeks every night!”
8. Kitten and Lou raised eyebrows at BHoF this year when they appeared in matching turd costumes.
9. Bazuka Joe does not like to be disturbed when he is taking a milk bath backstage.
10.There was surprise and amusement when BHoF announced a new title up for grabs at this year’s Tournament of Tease: Best un-ironic drop-splits.
And finally: This year at BHoF, Josephine is going to wet the front row and make you feel full of spanks & sparkle!
Lady Josephine will compete for Miss Exotic World, Reigning Queen of Burlesque 2017 at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend Tournament of Tease on Saturday 3rd June in The Orleans Showroom, Las Vegas.
Quoted in major international newspapers and held in high esteem and affection by the international burlesque community, 21st Century Burlesque Magazine has documented the contemporary burlesque scene since 2007. Founded and edited by Holli-Mae Johnson.