MEW Match Game: Melody Mangler (Burlesque Hall of Fame 2017)
It was so popular in 2015, we’ve brought it back! The 2017 edition of Miss Exotic World Match Game continues, where the ten contenders battling it out for Reigning Queen of Burlesque next week at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend fill in the blanks as hilariously as possible and tell us what we can expect from them in the upcoming competition. Next up is Melody Mangler!
1. Students flocked eagerly to attend EmpeROAR Fabulous‘ controversial new BurlyCon Class: How To not be excited about anything ever.
2. Julie Atlas Muz is a woman of many talents. Just yesterday I saw her pull a saxophone out of wig!
3. Dirty Martini is such an icon, Patrick Stewart went to the Met Gala dressed as her.
4. Burlesque stars are so desperate to get their hands on a Catherine D’Lish robe, they’ll even give up crystals for a month.
5. Mr Gorgeous is SO gorgeous, even Instagram comes with a health warning.
6. Determined to cement his reputation for show-stopping extravagance, Jett Adore opened his magnificent cape to reveal a fully rhinestoned Mona Lisa merkin.
7. When asked how she maintains such a luscious, iconic ass, Michelle L’amour replied, “Oh it’s a breeze. I just massage the tears of my enemies into my cheeks every night!”
8. Kitten and Lou raised eyebrows at BHoF this year when they appeared in matching Kool-Aid Man costumes.
9. Bazuka Joe does not like to be disturbed when he is cleaning his puppets backstage.
10.There was surprise and amusement when BHoF announced a new title up for grabs at this year’s Tournament of Tease: Best Improv Duet.
And finally: This year at BHoF, Melody Mangler is going to pop into the splits Van Damme style on every surface she can and make you feel titillated and a little scared..
Melody Mangler will compete for Miss Exotic World, Reigning Queen of Burlesque 2017 at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend Tournament of Tease on Saturday 3rd June in The Orleans Showroom, Las Vegas.