21st Century Burlesque Magazine 10th Anniversary Print Edition
Coming very soon: a special, collectible print edition to celebrate a decade of 21st Century Burlesque. Stay tuned for content teasers and publication date.
A thick, full colour celebration of burlesque and our community that you can curl up with and keep forever!
122 pages (no filler or endless advertising – just content!), printed at high quality in rich, full colour.
The exclusive, unseen features include:
– an exclusive 12 page feature on Dita Von Teese and her team.
– An in-depth chat with our Reigning Queen of 2011, Miss Indigo Blue.
– A beautiful burlesque wedding.
- Six female performers that have really created a buzz and got people talking in 2011.
– A Tenth Anniversary interview with a very special and much loved burlesque couple.
– Tips and tricks from Michelle L’amour and Catherine D’Lish.
– A sensational and talented male trio discuss their lives and careers.
– A look back at The Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend, and class highlights from BurlyCon.
– Interviews with two incredible burlesque costumiers.
– End of year reports from across the US, and from the UK, Italy, Germany, Spain, Finland, Japan and Australia – written by some of our most celebrated performers and producers.
And much much more, including contributions from Jo Weldon, J.D. Oxblood, Beatrix von Bourbon, Khandie Khisses and Miss Astrid. Not to mention several of our wonderful burlesque photographers, who illustrate the edition.